This pages is your source for information about the Computer Systems Project including forms, examples, and virtual machines.
State Fair Forms (2017)
- Computer Systems Exhibit Form (PDF) (Form Fillable, Fill out and print)
- Computer Systems Exhibit Form (DOC) (Fill out and print)
- Computer Systems Judging Score Sheet (PDF)
- SpaceTech Educational Display, Notebook, and Poster Score Sheet (PDF) ****
- 2017 State Fair Rules (External Link)
**** Posters, Display Boards, & Notebooks, No additional exhibit information is required; no manila envelope is needed for these exhibits. All other exhibits need the additional information included in a manila envelope. All other exhibits need the additional information included in a manila envelope. Displays, notebooks and posters have been combined into one score sheet for all divisions. There will be no robotics challenge in 2017. GPS/GIS is on hiatus for 2017, and a final decision about its future will be made by October 1, 2017.
Documents in PDF format can be opened using a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be obtained from: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
If using the Firefox web browser, PDF’s may not have fallible fields present, please either save the file or open in a different browser.
- Example Engineers Notebook (Word) (PDF)
- VMware Player FREE for Windows and Linux (Required for the above virtual machines) (External Link)
- Video How to play the Virtual Machines (VMs) (External Link to Youtube Video)
Below are some example virtual machines you can use for projects. The files below are large zip files containing the files needed to deploy the Virtual Machine. They may take some time to download depending on your internet speed and the load on the server.
Username: spacetech Password: Kansas15
Usernames and passwords are case sensitive.